Mall Scavenger Hunt
Treatment Focus: Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Identification, and Teamwork.
|Group Size: 1-4+|
– Phone Camera
Increase critical thinking skills.
Increase problem solving skills.
- – Visit your local mall.
- – Make sure each person or team has a camera.
- – Breakdown the task analysis of the intervention so each participant understands the objectives.
Take a picture of:
- Something on your head
- Something you can eat that is cold
- A place to buy video games
- Yourself in a mirror
- A place to sit and relax
- A selfie with something the same color as your shirt
- A place to buy food
Intervention submitted by Tyler Neimeyer, MS, CTRS